The ideal candidate will hold a solid background as an Accounts Receivable Specialist or a similar role.
Responsibilities would include:
- Complete the monthly billing processes, including coordination of interdepartmental and 3rd party billable items.
- Maintain and reconcile accounts receivable reports and lead in collection efforts to ensure payments are received in a timely fashion.
- Strong organizational skills for maintaining the accuracy of various billing related systems and archiving detailed records.
- Act as lead resource for all Health Care and Medicare industry updates and assist with billing systems implementation.
- Assist accounting function with reconciliations, audits, budgeting, and other internal and external reporting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for daily interactions with residents, family members, co-workers and 3rd party contacts.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- MatrixCare LPC billing software experience preferred, but not required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Accounts Receivable Specialist or similar role.
- Knowledge of medical insurance and 3rd party payer billing
Waverly Heights, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate regarding race, color, creed, religious belief, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status or other legally protected status.