Waverly Heights is a Continuing Care Retirement Community located in Gladwyne, PA just outside of Philadelphia. We currently are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team.
This individual will support the President & CEO, our CFO, the Waverly Board, and our community with the following:
· Providing daily administrative assistance to the President & CEO and CFO.
· Serving as conduit of information to the Board, sending timely notifications on upcoming meetings and other activities. Maintain Board Effect software for the Board, including agendas, minutes and records of all meetings, financial reports, and any other pertinent reports or information.
· Coordinating orientation materials for new trustees.
· Maintaining calendars and schedules accordingly.
· Setting up meetings and arrange rooms and special function sheets.
· Handling incoming mail, faxes, phone calls, visitors.
· Assisting in production of major reports, i.e., Leadership Plan, Disclosure Statement, annual insurance applications, Budget documents.
· Formatting and edit letters and memos that are to be distributed from senior leadership to residents.
· Carrying out special projects as requested.
· Coordinating the bi-annual Residents Survey Engagement Survey and prepare presentation of results for Resident Forum.
· Coordinating the purchase and appropriate use of Waverly office equipment and supplies.
· Maintaining positive communications and effective relationships with fellow staff members, residents, family members and guests.
· Performing other duties that support the daily operations of the Executive Team.
This is a full-time position that offers:
· Free Employee Health & Dental Insurance
· Employer paid Term Life & AD&D Insurance
· Generous Paid Time Off
· Semi-Annual Appreciation Bonuses
· Generous 401(K) Employer Contributions (no employee contributions necessary!)
· Education Reimbursement & Scholarship Programs
· And more!
This position requires exceptional customer service skills and a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential. A minimum of 5 years related experience is required. Must be proficient using Microsoft software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.