Marketing Communications Coordinator
For more than 30 years, Waverly Heights has offered exceptional independent living, personal care and skilled nursing accommodations and services, meeting and exceeding standards of excellence in care and service.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Coordination and overseeing the community’s App platform and providing instructional classes to residents.
· Managing the in-house television channel as needed.
· Work with Waverly’s website company to coordinate changes and updates.
· Works with Waverly’s PR firm in the preparation of media releases and social media postings
· Supports regular social media updates for Waverly Heights and related entities as needed.
· Coordinates electronic communications
· Assist with social media related Foundation activities
· Aids the marketing and resident services staff, as needed, such as conducting sales tours and managing move-ins.
This is a full-time position that requires a flexible schedule, including possible weekends if needed.
Qualifications and Competencies
· Administrative skills, including knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Software.
· Ability to learn database programs and technology programs.
· Strong knowledge of Social Media platforms.
· Good writing and proofreading skills;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills for daily interactions with residents, family members, peers and external constituencies;
· Strong organizational skills for maintaining detailed records and files;
· Degree Communications or related field strongly preferred.
Waverly Heights, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate regarding race, color, creed, religious belief, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status or other legally protected status.