For more than 30 years, Waverly Heights has offered exceptional independent living, personal care and skilled nursing accommodations and services, meeting and exceeding standards of excellence in care and service.
Part of this success is driven by our IT team who ensures that our IT systems work efficiently and effectively, allowing us to deliver the high quality customer service to all individuals we support.
Waverly Heights is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized help desk consultant to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to staff and residents with computer systems, hardware, or software issues. You will also respond to tickets, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical assistance and support for incoming tickets and issues related to systems, software and hardware, recommending and implementing approved solutions.
- Conducting periodic system audits, reviewing systems, confirming licensing, applications being used or not used, recommending upgrades to improve performance.
- Assisting in managing our website, coordinating changes, new features, and photo updates as needed. Confirming security for website use and daily access and functioning of website.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the ticketing system (ZenDesk)
- Creating step-by-step training material with screenshots
- Providing technical assistance and support for incoming tickets and issues related to systems, software and hardware
- Document internal procedures
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for staff and residents to make changes and fix problems
- Monitoring and reviewing Barracuda Backup jobs. ScheduleMinimum Qualifications
- This is a full-time position that requires a flexible schedule, including possible weekends and holidays if needed.
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for 1-3 year(s)
- Associates in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices
- Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
Waverly Heights, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate regarding race, color, creed, religious belief, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status or other legally protected status.
TitleHelp Desk Support
Requirements•Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for 1-3 year(s) •Associates in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field •In-depth knowledge of computer systems and mobile devices •Hands on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues •Excellent communication and interpersonal skills •Customer-oriented and patient
HoursThis is a full-time position that requires a flexible schedule, including possible weekends and holidays if needed.