We are currently seeking C.N.A’s for a Full Time Flex position.
The position would be a minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
- Personal Care as needed
- Maintain documentation of care provided using CareTracker.
- Practice use of standard precautions in providing care
- Maintain resident confidentiality as per HIPAA regulations
- Perform tasks with resident rights and dignity upheld
- Requires current C.N.A certification prior to hire.
Our ratio’s and environment are unbeatable. You are given the time and resources to provide the care each resident needs and deserves.
Waverly Heights provides 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability for all Full Time employees. Waverly also makes generous non-matching 401(k) contributions annually to help save for retirement.
Current C.N.A certification
Experience working with the geriatric population a plus
The position would work a combination of all shifts. Flexibility required.
Submit your resume today, and join our team of professionals.
Waverly Heights, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate regarding race, color, creed, religious belief, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status or other legally protected status.