Amenities & Prices
Residency at Waverly Heights is available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability or familial status. Waverly Heights offers two contract types: Traditional Lifecare and Fee-For-Service. For more details on these contracts and additional pricing information, see the Contracts section at the bottom of the page.
Download a Price Sheet
Fitness Center & Pool
The Waverly Fitness Center and Pool are staffed by an exercise physiologist and a fitness instructor whose goal is to help residents stay in shape and achieve personal fitness goals. The staff works with each resident to design a personalized fitness plan, which may include cardiovascular exercise, strength training, flexibility training, and/or balance control. The Fitness Center features a variety of equipment to meet your needs. Several classes are held including aquatics sessions, “stretch and flex” classes, and Tai Chi.
- Aerobics Studio
- Art and Photography Studio
- Bank and ATM
- Beauty Salon and Spa
- Bed and Breakfast Rooms in the Manor House
- Bridge Room
- Cocktail Lounge
- Computer Center
- Fitness Center
- Game Room (Billiards, Ping Pong, and Darts)
- Gift Shop
- In-House TV Channel
- Libraries (Fiction and Non-Fiction)
- Reading Room
- Restaurants (Formal, Casual, Pub, and Alfresco Dining Venues)
- Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
- Thrift Shop
- Woodwork Shop
Monthly Service Fee
Many services are included in your monthly service fee. By replacing many of your current expenses, such as property taxes, utilities, and home maintenance, you will find that Waverly provides exceptional value at an affordable cost.
In addition, because we are a Lifecare community, your monthly fee may qualify for a medical expense tax deduction and protects you from future unpredictable long-term care costs.
Services Included in the Monthly Fee
- Flexible, 30-meal or 15-meal dining program
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly flat linen service
- Utilities: electricity, gas, water, sewer, trash removal
- Basic cable television and WiFi service
- Garage parking
- Generator (campus-wide)
- Storage locker
- Complete appliance package: refrigerator, oven and range, garbage disposal, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer.
- Personalized fitness program
- Complete building and grounds repair and maintenance
- Emergency call response system
- Emergency nursing service
- Scheduled local transportation for shopping, medical appointments and worship services
- Planned programs and activities (social, cultural, recreational, and educational)
- 24-hour security staff
- Private accommodations in skilled nursing, personal care, and memory support
- Package delivery and valet service
Services Available for a Separate Fee
- Bed and breakfast guest rooms in historic manor house
- Photocopy, fax, and notary service
- Trips to local events and sites
- Dinner meal delivery
Waverly Heights offers two contract types: Traditional Lifecare and Fee-For-Service.
Waverly’s Traditional Lifecare contract is commonly referred to as a Type A Contract. Under this contract, the resident pays a one-time Entrance Fee and Contract Fee, and an ongoing Monthly Fee. It also provides routine nursing and personal care services in the Waverly Heights Health Care Center under the monthly fee.
Waverly’s Fee-For-Service contract is commonly referred to as a Type C Contract. Under this contract, the resident pays a one-time Entrance Fee, Contract Fee, and an ongoing Monthly Fee. While it provides routine nursing and personal care services in the Waverly Heights Health Care Center, The cost of routine nursing and personal care services in the Waverly Heights Health Care Center is not included in the monthly fee and must be paid for under the published per diem rates.
Contact the Waverly Heights Marketing Department at 610-645-8764 for further information or read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Download a Price Sheet