Amenities & Prices
Residency at Waverly Heights is available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, disability or familial status. Waverly Heights offers two contract types: Traditional Lifecare and Fee-For-Service. For more details on these contracts and additional pricing information, see the Contracts section at the bottom of the page.
Download a Price Sheet
Who wouldn’t like staying healthy and fit and having fun at the same time. At Waverly you will not be disappointed with the amazing outdoor spaces, including:
- Croquet Court
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Putting Green (natural turf)
- Walking Path
- Outdoor Dining Patio
Waverly also offers:
- Monthly lectures by policy makers, corporate executives, museum directors, authors, and newspaper columnists.
- Classical music concerts by Astral Artists’ performers, the Wister Quartet, and the Philadelphia Orchestra’s David Kim.
- Film presentations in Waverly’s movie theater including first-run films, classic films, art films, opera, and documentaries on interesting subjects.
- Trips to the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Barnes Foundation and other points of local interest
- A weekly discussion group called Coffee and Conversation moderated by residents who present a variety of stimulating topics of current interest.
- Duplicate bridge and bridge lessons
Fitness Center & Pool
The Waverly Fitness Center and Pool are staffed by an exercise physiologist and a fitness instructor whose goal is to help residents stay in shape and achieve personal fitness goals. The staff works with each resident to design a personalized fitness plan, which may include cardiovascular exercise, strength training, flexibility training, and/or balance control. The Fitness Center features a variety of equipment to meet your needs. Several classes are held including aquatics sessions, “stretch and flex” classes, and Tai Chi.
Monthly Service Fee
Many services are included in your monthly service fee. By replacing many of your current expenses, such as property taxes, utilities, and home maintenance, you will find that Waverly provides exceptional value at an affordable cost.
In addition, because we are a Lifecare community, your monthly fee may qualify for a medical expense tax deduction and protects you from future unpredictable long-term care costs.
Services Available for a Separate Fee
- Bed and breakfast guest rooms in historic manor house
- Photocopy, fax, and notary service
- Trips to local events and sites
- Dinner meal delivery
Waverly Heights offers two contract types: Traditional Lifecare and Fee-For-Service. Waverly’s Traditional Lifecare contract is commonly referred to as a Type A Contract. Under this contract, the resident pays a one-time Entrance Fee and Contract Fee, and an ongoing Monthly Fee. It also provides routine nursing and personal care services in the Waverly Heights Health Care Center under the monthly fee.
Waverly’s Fee-For-Service contract is commonly referred to as a Type C Contract. Under this contract, the resident pays a one-time Entrance Fee, Contract Fee, and an ongoing Monthly Fee. While it provides routine nursing and personal care services in the Waverly Heights Health Care Center, The cost of routine nursing and personal care services in the Waverly Heights Health Care Center is not included in the monthly fee and must be paid for under the published per diem rates.
Contact the Waverly Heights Marketing Department at 610-645-8764 for further information or read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Download a Price Sheet