We are currently seeking an RN for our overnight shift. Duties include:
- Manage daily care / crisis intervention of residents in skilled nursing/personal care
- Ensure delivery of quality services and programs; to meet resident expectations.
- Communicate with families, medical personnel and staff as needed.
- Ensure required paperwork, records, MDS and reports are accurate and timely.
- Follow procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory, safety, HIPPA and infection control requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of reports.
- Responsible for medication and treatments, including ordering and maintaining supplies.
Waverly Heights provides 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability for all Full Time employees. Waverly also makes generous non-matching 401(k) contributions annually to help save for retirement.
Valid Registered Nurse License
Experience in a hospital or comparable setting is preferred but not necessary. We are seeking a hard working and responsible individual with good references.
10:45p – 7:15a, include every other weekend
Waverly Heights, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate regarding race, color, creed, religious belief, national origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status or other legally protected status.