Our inviting, homelike environment provides individuals with all-inclusive assistance.
The expert, caring staff at Waverly provide support with activities of daily living including:
- Personal hygiene
- Medication Management
Certified therapists engage residents in a full calendar of life enrichment activities including:
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Exercise programs
Residents at Waverly Heights and their families can expect a collaborative approach to treatment. We create individualized and comprehensive care plans that include:
- 24-hour, all-inclusive assistance
- Social activities to enhance physical, intellectual, and spiritual wellness
- Social services, counseling, emotional and family support
Memory Care | Devonshire
Devonshire, a licensed Personal Care Home, provides compassionate care to individuals in need of memory support to help them maintain a meaningful lifestyle and feel safe, secure, and valued.
Devonshire provides residents private rooms complete with bedroom, bathroom, and a spacious closet. Other amenities included are:
- A dedicated and elegant dining room offering made-to-order meals
- A beautiful outdoor courtyard
- Access to structured programs developed and delivered by recreation, art, and music therapists
Personal Care | Windsor
Waverly Heights provides exceptional care and service to individuals finding it difficult to live on their own. Find just the right amount of assistance and support in a safe and healthy lifestyle in Windsor, a licensed Personal Care Home.
Windsor features private, spacious rooms furnished and decorated to each resident’s personal preference. Amenities include:
- Walk-in closet
- Private living room, bedroom, and bathroom
- Access to elegant dining options, lounges, and a one-of-a-kind Rooftop Garden
Residents of Waverly Heights live in Windsor or Devonshire as part of their monthly Life Plan fee. Individuals from outside of the community pay a monthly fee based on a flat daily rate which does not vary based on increased care needs. There is no entrance fee.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 610-645-8726 or fill out the form below.